What you need to know about our hardwood flooring techniques
Hardwood Floor Coloring
- Dull, too dark or too light? If you have just moved to a new home and the finish is too dark or too light to your taste. When your Hardwood floors lose their sheen, our techniques will restore their appearance with a beautiful, smooth finish. Refinishing can be a solution for you.
Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Restoration. Wood floors can appear worn especially in high-traffic areas like entryways, halls and kitchens. If there’s scuffing, scratches, or visible wear, your Floor may benefit from our restoration process. You could also have to opportunity to change the finish to a darker or lighter shade.
Can we repair hardwood floor with scratches or cracks?
- Deep scratches or cracks? We can repair and conceal most flooring imperfections And completely remove severe damage.
How much time does hardwood flooring take?
- Is it messy and time consuming? The refinishing process includes sanding And scraping the floors down to the natural Wood. Our process keeps mess to a minimum on most projects. We can usually complete the project in minimum time, letting you return to your normal schedule. Three to four hours after the last coat is applied, you can walk in the area with socks And move furniture using felt padding (do not drag furniture across the floors, but lift And place it). However, if you have area rugs, you must wait seven days before you can lay them down again. The floors should be maintained in this manner for the first 36 hours after the last coat of finish is applied.
What is the average life of a refinished hardwood floor?
- Longevity of your refinished flooring. While there are a number of factors that affect the actual longevity of your refinished/restored flooring, you can expect it tolook beautiful And smooth for many years. The less wear on your floors, the longer the restoration will last.
Our industry leading include: Hardwood Floor Installations, Maintenance & Repairs, Refinishes, Color Matching, Custom Staining, Buffing, Shoe Base, Water-Damage Restorations, Board Replacements, Mouldings, Pegs and Grooving, Hardwood Stair Services, Sanding, Gym & Dance Floor Services and more on all types of Hardwood including Prefinished, Unfinished, Engineered, Laminates, Solids and Earth-Friendly “Green” Woods. Century Custom Hardwood Floor, Inc. proudly serves Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades,Malibu, Bel Air, Venice, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, West Hollywood, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood, Hermosa Beach, Thousand Oaks, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena and the cities surrounding Los Angeles, San Fernando, San Gabriel and Orange County.